Our policy for working
- There is currently no public access to the shop.
- We are changing our opening hours to help with extra cleaning and administration.
- Current office hours are Monday to Friday 10-4
- We will ensure that all surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- We will maintain 2 metre distance from each person in the shop.
- All staff will wear a mask when they feel it is practical, especially when working face to face.
- Handsanitiser will be available for all to use on site.
Guidance – during government lockdown tier 4
- Access to the shop is for staff and employees only.
- Where possible we will organise and arrange all orders via Google Meet, Zoom, phone or email.
- All orders will be confirmed with a pro-forma invoice that must be paid to process orders. This can be done via bank transfer, paypal or card over the phone.
- Please note for the safety of our staff and other customers, if you turn up to the shop we will not be able to give you access.
- A maximum of 4 persons will be in the shop at any one time.
- At this time we are unable to supply samples for customers to take away and return to try them on.
- We will provide size charts for anyone wishing to check garments for suitability and help you measure yourself to check this.
- We will work with all customers to ensure suitable garments and this will not affect our returns policy if a garment is faulty.
- If something is deemed unsuitable we will aim to come up with a suitable solution.
- Customers supplying their own garments must meet the required minimum order, and all items must be new, bagged and tagged.
All other terms and conditions still apply and can be found here.