Our policy for working
- We will ensure that all surfaces are cleaned regularly.
- We will maintain 2 metre distance from each person in the shop.
- All staff will wear a mask when they feel it is required, especially when working with customers face to face.
- Handsanitiser will be available for all to use on site.
- We are changing our opening hours to help with extra cleaning and administration.
- New shop hours are Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm.
- Office is available via phone or email Monday to Friday 9am -5pm.
- Access to the shop is by appointment only.
- If and where possible we will organise and arrange all orders via Google Meet, Zoom or over the phone.
- All orders will be confirmed with a pro-forma invoice that must be paid to process orders. This can be done via bank transfer, paypal or card over the phone.
- Please note for the safety of our staff and other customers, if you don’t have an appointment, we may not be able to let you in.
- A maximum of 3 persons will be in the main shop are at any one time.
- This means if there are 2 members of staff, we can only have one customer.
- We ask that all customers wishing to enter the shop wear a mask.
- At this time we are unable to supply samples for customers to take away and return to try them on.
- We will provide size charts for anyone wishing to check garments for suitability and help you measure yourself to check this.
- We will work with all customers to ensure suitable garments and this will not affect our erturns policy if a garment is faulty.
- If something is deemed unsuitable we will aim to come up with a suitable solution.
- Customers supplying their own garments must meet the required minimum order, and all items must be new, bagged and tagged.
All other terms and consitions still apply and can be found here.